Sunday, December 27, 2009

just a few more of my favorite moments

The morning after the hurricane that ripped through our house on Christmas morning, the kids having more fun with RockBand...very glad that Santa though of Lego's RockBand because there were better songs on it for the kids.











Sedona is going to be very upset that Daddy has to go back to work on Monday. She thinks I am here all the time now. That is going to change as soon as I blink my eyes so I am enjoying it while I can.







A couple pictures of our favorite "almost" 10 year old. She loves these boots. I dont think she took them off when she went to bed tonight.















Who is that in the Jeep? Notice the boots are peaking out from the sides of the Jeep...

I knew that was Ashley!

She was very embarrased to have to drive Deacon's Jeep home from the Gledhills. She did not want to be seen.

3 comments:

Clark and Liesel said...

Ashley- those boots are awesome!! I love when my shoes (mainly high heels) click on the floor when I walk too!!! I am glad Santa found your family this year! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!

Gray Family said...

Man - it's famine or feast with you guys. No posts then way too many that are too fun to read! Love the red boots! When will Santa bring ME some of those? Looks like a great Christmas - I'm going to have to come try out that Rock Band - Rock On!

The Heiner's said...

Kim, Kim, Kim! Love ALL the new posts! I can NOT get over that Valley Fever you had. Im soooo sorry you had to go through that. Those pics make me want to cry for you and I hurt just looking at them. OUCH! So happy it's getting better though. Love all the Christmas pics as well. I would love to get together! SOON! :)