Sunday, December 27, 2009

A father's view

Kim is still updating the blog but I wanted to get some of my favorite pictures in. We have a crazy family but I wouldn't change any of them. We had a great Chrsitmas.

Nolan is having a blast playing the drums and guitar on Lego's RockBand. He is frustrated about not being able to play on "Medium" or "Hard" but for the drums even "Super Easy" is hard for me.





He enjoys his lego sets but when I asked why he hadn't started putting them together he informed me that "(He) was waiting for me because we ALWAYS build them together."













RockBand has been a hit for everybody. Great thinking Santa!! Deacon and Sedona fight over the drum sticks, then hit each other over the head with them.

Deacon commented that "Wow, (Santa) really came." He was really happy about getting Woody and Buz from Toy Story that he had been talking about for the last month.





A couple of very happy kids. Ashley got a pair of boots that she ADORES, she was very happy that they not only had "bling" but that they clicked on the floor when she walks. Girls... I am married to one and still can't figure them out.

Sedona is very happy about her "Baby" that eats, laughs, sleeps and keeps her completely entertained. If we need a minute to ourselves all we ask is "Where is baby?" and off she goes to rescue her



I am going to post a couple more pics her in a minute so stay tuned!

No comments: