Wednesday, July 9, 2008

San Diego Trip

We went to San Diego for the 4th of July and had a wonderful time! I am going to post a ton of pictures but I only know how to blog 3 at a time. Ashley at Mission Beach. Deacon did not like the waves or water getting on him at all. Ashley is like me, in the water and did not want to get out. The water was very cold and it was very foggy.

Deacon and Nolan playing in the sand.
My baby boy Deacon and me. I tried looking for my friend Andi on the beach but no success. The fog was really bad. The lifegaurds kept telling us to not go into the water past your waist.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Heiner's said...

Ohhhhhh Kim!!! You tried to look for me?!? I was looking for you! Yes it was REALLY foggy. And cold. I didn't touch the water! So glad your back. We gotta hang out now. Love all the Cali pics!
Andi

The Ashlocks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Ashlocks said...

Nice Tushy Ashley!!



That is my comment right above this. I misspelled tushy and I had to delete my comment because I hate misspelled words.

Melanie said...

looks like you guys had a blast