Monday, June 2, 2008

While we were at the cabin in Heber Will took Andrew and his boys and Nolan four-wheeling up at "the cracks". Will has gone four-wheeling many times but this time I was a little nervous since there were a lot of ledges and huge rocks. Nolan was playing around this one ledge and lost his balance and tried to grab this tree limb but the limb broke and he fell down this cliff. Luckily he fell in a pile of soft dirt. (The tree limb that broke is laying on the ground in between those rocks.)Will said it was about 6-7 feet deep. We were extremly blessed that Nolan was not hurt but it scared him to death. Will's brother Andrew saw Nolan fall and he said the fall was in slow motion. We believe that an angel was holding him so that he wouldn't get hurt. Our prayers were answered for their safety that day. Nolan posing after the fall. When Will called me at the cabin. I told him to take a picture. Nolan doesn't look too happy. They ended up having a blast.
Will's sweet ride.
My boys on some ledge. They look alike, don't they?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Ashlocks said...

It doesn't look too steep from this angle! I love Nolan's face in this picture!

Stephanie said...

wow! It's crazy seeing the Jeeps(?) tires going all different directions. Glad that Nolan's okay! I don't think I'd be to good about letting my kids go out again!