Friday, June 20, 2008

If momma ain't happy nobody's happy!

I am feeling quite run down today. We had a few errands to run yesterday and were out in the heat pretty much all day. I took the kids swimming at my mom and dad's house last night and was able to relax. I can't find my battery camera charger and am quite depressed about it. I need it!! I could go buy another one for $40.00 but I am to cheap. Ashley is hounding me to go get her haircut, Deacon and Ethan need naps, and I have no energy to do anything today. It will probably be a Peter Piper Pizza night. We love that place. O.k. I am done complaining.

P.S. TGIF with a sh

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I hope you're having a better day today! I don't know how you do anything with four kids!!

Did the card reader work for you?

bekki said...

Kim I have felt like that on many days. By the way You are looking good.

The Heiner's said...

Oh! My! Gosh!! I finally found you!!!! I have a blog too! But only recently! Kim!!! It has been years!!! I think about you ALL the time!!! We have got to get together! I miss you so much! I can't believe how many kids you have! They are all so cute too! I found Krista too. Can't believe Kirsten is 16!!! Wow! Time has flown. My boys were wondering who you were when I was looking at your blog. I had to tell them about our life story together! You look just great! And happy! So excited to have found you! That baby girl is just beautiful! Love you! Andi

The Heiner's said...

Yay!!! You found me! Hahaha! So excited! That's so cool that were at Cali the same time. We HAVE to find each other! So glad we found each other! :)

Horne Family said...

KIM! Its heather! Andi and my sister talked me into getting a blog so here I am. Just wanted to say hello. What a cute family you have! :-)