Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Lindsay!!

Happy Birthday to my sister Lindsay. I wish she lived in Az so that we can take her out. She is like my twin. We were both 31 for 3 weeks and we are the only ones with red hair in the family. She is a wonderful mom and wife. What I love about Lindsay is that we would drop anything we had going on that day to hang out. Even if our houses were thrashed from the weekend and had laundry coming out our ears. I hope you had a fun day and a wonderful Mother's day! I love you. If I knew how to work this blog thing I would of posted some pictures.

2 comments:

The Jones Seven said...

Thank you Kim! I wish I could be there to hang out with you. I am missing out on too much. We love you guys!

The Ashlocks said...

Way to kiss up Kim!! Just kidding! You beat me to the punch!