Thursday, May 29, 2008

Happy 10th Anniversary, Will ( He cut his hair and shaved since this picture)

Will and I met in a public Speaking Class at MCC. I have no idea why I would of taken this class but I did. We were put into groups and Will was in my group. He came and sat next to me. Will made me laugh all the time. He had a comment for everything the teacher said. Over the next several weeks we started to talk about what we did over the weekend. He asked me if I was going to this Halloween dance and I told him I was and that we could meet up there. The funny thing was is that my friends and I decided not to go a few days earlier. I went straight home and called my friend Steph and said change of plans we are going because Will was going. We went to the dance but I only saw Will for two seconds I was so bummed. Later I found out that he was looking for me but we had already left. A couple of days later he called me and asked me out and then it is history from there. I had to "Dear John" my longtime boyfriend of almost 5 years. That is a story in itself. From meeting each other and getting married total time was 10 months. 4 kids later, a dog, some fish, and lots of memories. All because 2 people fell in love.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

The Jones Seven said...

I almost cried! you two are so cute and meant to be together!! that was a hard time, but worth it for you two! love ya!

Melanie said...

Oh was a cute story!! You have a darling Family. Happy 10 years that is an accomplishment in it self.

Clark and Liesel said...

Happy Anniversary! I am glad you guys found each other too! You really are so great for each other. I remember you guys came over to my parents house after you got engaged. I think there was some ice cream cake involved that we took pictures of that night as well. Do you remember this?

The Ashlocks said...

Happy Anniversary!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

That is such a cute story! So you were quick to dump your ex! good for you, because Will waas the REAL thing!

We want you back here! Hopefully sooner than later. I hear rumors, and my hopes are up! Please girl. We miss you!

Stephanie said...

Happy anniversary!! I can't believe it's been ten years. How does time seem to go so fast? Sorry we made you leave the party early and miss Will. Was that the one at Cooley Park? Glad it worked out in the end!

Your kids are so cute. We're looking forward to getting toegther again soon!