Thursday, March 27, 2008

I got tagged by my sister Lindsay...


A-attached or single? attached and love it
B-best friend? Will
C-cake or pie? pie, any kind
D-day of choice? Saturday
E-essential item? debit card and pacifier for Deacon
F-favorite color? blue
G-gummy bears or worms? both
H-hometown? Queen Creek,Az
I-indulgence? coffee ice-cream (sh.. don't tell)
J-January or July? January (the weather) July is too hot
K-kids? 4
L-Life is incomplete without...my family!
M-marriage date? May 29, 1998
N-# of siblings? 4-Krista, Lindsay, Jaime, and Tiffany
O-oranges or apples? oranges
P-phobias or fears? fear of going to bed with the doors unlocked(I'm paranoid)
Q-quote? "Get a load of this"
R-reason to smile? When my house is clean
S-Season of choice? Spring- the reason I live in Az.
T-tag 3 people- nobody
U-unknown fact about me? I stress about money even when I don't need too.
V-very favorite store? Scrapbooks etc.
W-worst habit? I bite my nails
X-x-ray or ultrasound? ultrasound
Y-Your favorite food? tacos
Z-zodiac sign? Taurus

4 comments:

Clark and Liesel said...

Kim,

That was fun to read and learn more about you! Miss you!

~Liesel

The Jones Seven said...

HI Kim, it wasn't too painful, was it? you are cute! How are all of you? I promise that I am going to send those clothes soon!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

I love that! "Get a load of this" which is usually accompanied in my house by "SHUT UP, you are kidding me!!"

John & Jessica Skiba said...

Kim, I love your background on your blog and the fun facts about yourself. Your little girl is just like the others! I love it! Isn't it fun having two babies!? I found your blog through Amy. I am glad she has two billion people so we can all keep in touch.