Tuesday, February 5, 2008

So I went to the Dr. yesterday to find out that I am 50% efaced and dialated to a 1. I have had several contractions and am getting nervous. I seem to have a contraction every time I stand up. So I am walking and keeping myself busy. The only child I went into labor on my own was Ashley, we are very excited and hope I can go into labor on my own. I hate waiting days to get admitted in the hospital. "you are #7 on the list" are the famous last words. It is torture. Ashley's baptism is still on Saturday. We will leep you posted.

1 comment:

Reynolds Family said...

The Baptism was awesome! I bet you can not wait to have this baby now!! I cant wait for you to have this baby! I will have to make sure I hold her tons so she will let me, Sweet Deacon is to attached to his cute mom!! Let me know if there is something I can do!