Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

The Top 5 things I am grateful for:

1. My children- They bring me such joy. I am so blessed to be able to stay home with them. They say the funniest things and are so curious about many things. When we are in the car driving, all they do is talk and eventhough I would like silence it is the best way to teach them about the world we live in.

2. My husband , Will- I am so blessed that he has an education and a wonderful job that he loves. He provides for our family so that I can stay home with our children. He loves me and the children and is very protective of us. He holds the priesthood and loves the gospel. I love instant messaging with him throughout the day. He makes me laugh and does things that he hates to do just to make me happy.

3. My extended family- I love my sisters, sister-in-laws,brother-in-laws, neices and nephews, grandparents and aunts. They give us so much support and are always there for us. They are the first around when I am sick and when we have our babies. I love hanging out with them and look up to them.

4. My Religion- I Belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am and know God's plan. I am thankful for the plan of Salvation, the priesthood,the Relief Society, primary and the Young Women's programs. I am thankful for Joseph Smith that he restored the gospel in these latter-days. His courage,strength and obedience. I could go on and on but I'll stop there.

5. Our Country- We are spoiled rotten living in the U.S.A. We can worship how we may, buy what we may, live where we may, do what we may, but with a consequence if it is wrong. It's amazing. For the most part people are good and kind and very generous. God bless the U. S. A.

Have a great Turkey Day. (For Lindsay and Steve plus kids and Clark and Liesel and baby girl. We love you and pray for you daily and can't wait to see you at Christmas.)

5 comments:

Aimee's Family Journal said...

I am so happy you blogged! You are so cute!! Hapy Thanksgiving to you!

Clark and Liesel said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you! Thanks for the prayers! We appreciate you guys too and are so glad we are family! We are counting down the days til we come at Christmas time!

The Jones Seven said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I love the NKOTB song on your playlist! Your list was awesome! We hope you had a fun day! We love and miss you and can'te wait for Christmas!

The Heiner's said...

Yay!!!! I love new posts! Im so happy you posted all that! I've missed you! We need to get together again! So sick of work. Wish I could just come over everyday so we can gossip and eat! :) Guess we've done that for almost 20 years now ha?! Except few and far between. Not like in Jr high and High school. Man, those were the days. No worries! Miss you! Love you!

Anonymous said...

You inquired about my blog header and where we had our family pictures taken - it was Val Vista Lakes in Gilbert (Val Vista/Baseline). And other friends have also taken similar shots at Seville (Higley/Riggs) Clubhouse. I hope this helps....