Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Ashley's 8th Birthday Party


We have had a fun January. Ashley turned 8 on the 17th. and Will's b-day on the 14th. Ashley had her birthday party at the mall to get her ears pierced. She said I tricked her into. of course I told her it would be just a little pinch but when it was done she looked at me and said Mom they were needles. I had to chuckle at the way she said it. She will be getting baptized Feb. 9 and we can't believe our baby is not a baby anymore. She has quite the personality and is all girl. She loves jewerly and shoes and is more in style than me her mother. She is such a good girl and helper around the house. She is our complete joy and think she is the cutest little girl ever. I, on the other hand, have 4 more weeks until baby #4 is born. I have been cleaning every crook and crany and loving it. I enjoy cleaning and the self-gratification it gives me. Nolan has enjoyed his non-pre-school days playing on the Webkinz website, playing memory and having playdates. I, too, have enjoyed playing cash cows. Webkinz is a stuffed animal like the ty beanie babies. They are pretty cute. Deacon has started to say words and is fake laughing nowadays. He hates nursery and would rather be tickled by daddy in Sunday school. He is our entertainment. He is spoiled rotten and hate to think his world will change in the next month. He is still such a momma's boy. Will is staying very busy at the office and averages 27 patients a day. Thank you to Walgreens 24 hour pharmacy. 3 out of 5 of us just got done taking antibiotics for various illnesses. Until next time. Have a good day. Our favorite movie right now: Meet the Robinson's

Carly, Ashley and Brooklyn at the mall.


My favorite boys. Nolan, Deacon and Will
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Clark and Liesel said...

I can't beleive Ash is 8!!!! I remember when I was 8 and it seems like just yesterday. Where did the time go? She looks so grown up! What a cutie she is! And what a fun birthday party! What girl doesn't love the mall?! Happy be-lated birthday Ash (& Will)!!!

Wish we could see you guys more often. We booked our plane tickets last night for the reunion this summer in San Diego! We can't wait!!!

The Jones Seven said...

Happy Birthday Ashley and Will!! Ashley, do you love having your ears pierced? That picture of you getting it done looks so sad! Look on our blog now! We are on the bandwagon! It is not totally done, but we will get there! We can't wait for the new baby!!!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

SO GLAD YOU POSTED AGAIN! She is such a big girl. And Kim, you look so good! I hope you have a healthy delivery. I cant beleive you are soon to be mommy of 4!