Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Kim riding a camel in Jerico



It has been a day or two since our last post. While we were at the Dead Sea there was not internet connection. We arrived late in the afternoon and the pictures that we took were not great. I have heard stories of people floating in the Dead Sea and they were not wrong. Once you are floating out in the water it is hard to get your feet back under you. Ahhh but my skin is now soooo soft. Anyway...we made our way out of the Negev desert and are now in Jerusalem where we will spend the remainder of our time. I have posted a picture of Kim taking a ride on a camel that cost $3 (the owner of the camel made a fortune on 150 tourists at $3 a ride). It is sad to think that in a few days this will all be over. We have loved our time here in the Holy Land and it will always be a part of us. I only hope that someday we can return. Until tomorrow.

(I am having a hard time getting the video to publish. I will keep trying so check back later.)

2 comments:

Esther said...

Wow! I'm so glad you guys get to experience all those amazing things! It makes me want to take a trip there. I think it would be wonderful to see the place where Jesus lived, and to feel the spirit there. I hope you are all safe, and that you are having an amazing time. I can't wait to hear all the stories!

Esther said...

love,

Esther Mclaws