Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Today I am 26 weeks pregnant. I woke up this morning to weird things happening to my body. Every pregnancy I get what they call "seperating of the pelvic bone." The only way I can describe this is that it feels like the baby is scratching my lower stomach. It can be quite painful at times. It has been happening a lot lately as my stomach is finally growing. Will wants to name the baby Sedona but I'm not sure about it yet. I told him I needed to see the baby first. I guess we will wait and see.This is my post for the day. I will try to post something tomorrow with pictures.

4 comments:

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Kim I am so happy that you are blogging! Wow, you and Michelle! I did some stalking and found 2 new blogger buddies today! WOO HOO!!

Sounds pretty dang painful. I am glad you are healthy otherwise! I am so impressed with you. I hope all is lovely in the new home!

AIMEE

Aimee's Family Journal said...

PS, I like NICOLE, if it means anything!

Reynolds Family said...

I love Sedona, I think it is way cute, you guys always have cute names. I am sorry you are not feeling good, call me if I can do anything, I can have the kids over anytime!

Lindsay Kay said...

Kim, I had no idea you were expecting! Congrats! I was just thinking about Ashley the other day when I was making new class lists for next year and came across some old Primary things. She is so adorable, and I miss seeing her. I'm glad that she will have a sister to play with. Tell her hello for me. Good luck with the baby and everything!
Lindsay
hansenrocks.blogspot.com